Friday, July 2, 2010

Rule #11: ALLERGIES DO NOT MATTER

funny pictures of cats with captions

Crazy Cat Ladies should NOT be allergic to their cats. Unfortunately, I seem to be. No matter!! The call of the warm, fuzzy belly is too great. The gravitational pull cannot be resisted! When one of my boyz sticks his belly up I MUST snoofle it. And then I begin to sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze. And I don't stop until I take some Benadryl and pass out for the rest of the day. (Then a cozy nap with a warm cat curled up next to me is required. But that's besides the point!) Now, this doesn't happen every time I snoof a warm belly. It is a random occurrence, probably brought on by a combination of the belly and an environmental allergen. So, technically it's like Russian roulette. I take my chances.

Now some people would say, "Why are you subjecting yourself to this? Just get rid of the cats!" Ha ha ha! That's funny! A Crazy Cat Lady get rid of her cats?????!!!!! I think not. I would rather suffer through tons of sneezes than lose my boys!!

There are options available to me - Zyrtec being the best one for now. I could get shots, but at the moment I am weekly co-pay resistant. It may come down to that. There are also genetically engineered hypoallergenic cats that can be purchased for a mere $1,000+ and a waiting list!!! Or I could just get a naked cat. Hmmm - I could shave my cats!! Or get them waxed!!

funny pictures of cats with captions


No comments:

Post a Comment