Tuesday, July 27, 2010

QUESTION: CATS IN CLOTHES

Every now and then I see pictures of cats in clothes:



(I found these on an awesome blog - Crazy Aunt Purl)

While I think that it might be cute to put a little dog in a dog shirt, I just don't think it's ok for cats. I was just telling my friend this.

His response, "Shouldn't that be self-evident?"

Me: "Apparently it isn't."

Him: "It is when you get clawed."

Maybe because I know if I attempted it, my cat might chew my arm off. Maybe it's because they wouldn't sit still long enough for me to attempt to stick them in a crazy sweater I knitted for them. Maybe it's because I don't think they look cute in them.

Do NOT dress your cats up.

I will admit, I made a dog sweater for a friend's Pomeranian and I tried it on Al when it was finished. He was too big for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment