Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RULE # 8: A CRAZY CAT PERSON MUST ASPIRE TO BE THE BEST

The advent of the internet has put a lot more pressure on Crazy Cat People. Better Crazy Cat People are discovered daily. No longer can you claim to be the best. There is proof out there that someone is better than you are!

I'd have to say that these two examples make me feel like I am only a Grade W Crazy Cat Person. These people are the cream of the crop, Grade A Crazy Cat People. I can only aspire to be like them:


I was a little disappointed in this video. It doesn't exactly give examples of how to massage a cat. But the cat is fabulous!!! It looks like it is in heaven. Or drugged. Either way, that looks like one happy/ drugged cat! (Except when she touches his tail. I'm not sure massage is for every cat. My parents cat used to attempt to gouge your eyes out if you tried to touch her tail or her belly.) Regardless, this is the perfect example of what a Crazy Cat Person should aspire to be!

This second example is my favorite and what I want to be when I achieve Crazy Cat Person Greatness:

Puss In Boots

(This was found of peopleofwalmart.com. It is a fabulous and extremely snarky site. (I love it!)) I WANT to be that person.

1) I have a black cat.
2) I like cheetos.
3) I have black boots.
4) I'm sure I could pick up pj's that look like those.

My only problem. There are no WALMARTs in NYC!!!

One can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment