Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WANT: CATS GROW ON TREES!!!

I love my vet. If you are in NYC and are looking for a great vet go see Dr. Peter Soboroff: He opened a cat only practice and he is amazing with my boyz. It's called the NY Cat Hospital.

They also board cats there. (The cages look out at windows. Cats can watch lots of Upper-West-Siders and their kids and doggies go by. If your cat is friendly and plays well with others, they can have free reign to wander around and get attention from everyone who is in the office. There are 2 resident cats, Optimus Prime and Megatron. They are sweet and friendly and get lots of skritchies from me when they visit. (And there was this fabulous siamese with blue crossed eyes! Have I mentioned I love Siamesez?)

The best part of the visit: A CAT TREE!!! Did you know that cats grow on trees??? The office had the coolest cat tree I've ever seen. I totally want it!!! It's this company called Pet Tree Houses. I totally WANT!!They had it in the corner and there was a ripe cat ready for the pickin!






My boyz are healthy, by the way! They, thank goodness, don't need their teeth cleaned! 'Cept they have gained weight and need to go on a diet. I think they might really be piggies in cat clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment