Wednesday, June 30, 2010

RULE #2: CATS ARE BETTER THAN MEN (Help!!)


You knew this had to be posted sooner or later. This is part 1 of this post. I need help with this one. (Partially because I am 36, am single and live alone with 2 cats. I am worried that this post might come out a tad bitter. Who me??? Never!!!)

The fact is that I can only draw on my experience and say that Cats are Better than Men! However, there people who are in a stable relationship with a man and have cats. There are some people who date women. There are some people who date both men and women!

I am calling for your help with this post.

Please e-mail me or post in the comments here your thoughts on why cats are better than Men (or women.) I will take everyone's responses and compile what I hope to be a less biased post!! Notice - less biased - I didn't say unbiased!!!!

cat


No comments:

Post a Comment