Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Disclaimer


This is my disclaimer - it was not suggested by my legal team (my friends who are lawyers). It's more of a WARNING.

WARNING: I will be discussing cats in this blog. I am a Crazy Cat Lady, therefore I will talk about cats and possibly reference all the cute stuff my cats do. (It's enough to make a semi-sane person run screaming.) While some of this blog may mention other things - it is about cats!!!

Other disclaimer - also not suggested by my legal team. It was suggested by my brain. (NO COMMENT PEANUT GALLERY!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!)

I will be posting the requirements that MUST to be met in order to help you categorize/ identify a True Crazy Cat Lady (er-Person. I'm female so I may use the Lady word a lot. But this can always be applied to guys.) Just because someone calls themselves a Crazy Cat Lady, it doesn't mean that they actually are one. These rules are THE way you can identify a TRUE Crazy Cat Lady.

The rules will not be posted in order. I will post ones that I feel are most appropriate for the day. (This goes against my logical, orderly mind - but tough tushies!)

Additionally, I welcome and hope for comments/ suggestions. If you can sway me, some of the rules may be altered to accommodate an exception or situation that I may not have considered.

The above being said, we begin:

No comments:

Post a Comment